Well, I’m getting sick of everything these days, Fox News, Candidates, Ossetia, Olympics, MSM, you-name-it, so, I went and looked up some humor. Here’s what I found under Philosophy Jokes (so, I’m not sick of philosophy yet I guess):
Seen on a restroom wall: “God is dead: Nietzsche.
Nietzsche is dead: God.”
* * * * * * * hey, who ya gonna believe, huh?
Descartes walks into a café and sits down ready to order.
A waiter comes up to him and asks, “Do you need a menu?”
Descartes replies, “I think not,” and he disappears!
* * * * * * *Poof! That’ll teach him to be a dualist.
Overheard in 18th century England: “Did you hear that George
Berkeley died? His girlfriend stopped seeing him.”
* * * * * * *Taking “seeing is believing” too literally?
What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vender?
“Make me one with everything.”
What did the hot dog vender say when the Buddhist asked for his change?
“Change come from within.”
* * * * * * *Yeah, try to find it!
Did you hear about the Buddhist who spilled his coffee while driving to work?
He had bad kar-mug.
* * * * * * *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH